Saturday, November 21, 2009

More Garage Gallery Show Pics

Garage Gallery Downtown LA Ming Ong showWell it's been a few months since my summer gallery show in Downtown L.A. and I'm finally putting up some more photos from the show. Photos courtesy of Anthea Christensen.

Garage Gallery Downtown LA Ming Ong showAli Grossman in the red is our wonderful gallery host. I am much grateful to her for her support and hard work putting it all together so seamlessly.

Garage Gallery Downtown LA Ming Ong show
Garage Gallery Ming Ong show Ron MacDonald paintingRon's Girl was one of the first ones that sold. To me it's a light-humored piece. I've always tried to picture ol' Ronald MacDonald as someone striving to be just a regular guy.

Garage Gallery Downtown LA Ming Ong show
Garage Gallery Downtown LA Ming Ong show paintings

No comments: